Webmaster Forum Marketing Forums

Go Back   Webmaster Forum Marketing Forums > Marketing > Search Engine Optimization
Welcome to ToolBlast Media Playground
Existing users click the login button above.
New user? Become a member for free!
Click here.

Old 10-19-2006, 08:42 AM   #1
Rohitpatel
LimitedPass Member
Regular User

Default How much would you pay for an SEO service?

How much would you pay to get the job done?

SEO has no great secrets, we all have read about it and know all about link exchange, link building, meta tags, manual directory submission and so on but does it substitute the knowing hand of a professional SEO?

Do you really think amateurs can do it as efficiently or would you pull out the bucks and pay a professional SEO? What do you think is the fair budget for a three-month campaign?
Rohitpatel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 10:29 AM   #2
rubia126
LimitedPass Member
No awards.

Default Quick SEO

hi thr

well am a newbie here i want to share my experiance i owns a site named puffyeyes.com and i know each and everything about SEO i applied it on my site for many months i found no result then on a frends recommondation i go for getquickseo.com now its only 2 months and my site is indexed for all desired keywords and securing good positon on search engines... may be this will help u out

GOOD LUCK
rubia126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 11:06 AM   #3
Loisal
LimitedPass Member
Good Initiative

I can honestly say for the most part SEO service providers are on the up and up who want nothing more than to do professional business and provide quality SEO services. Identifying every shady SEO service may not be possible, but I have some recommended advice which should help anyone get a fair and quality rate for SEO services.
Loisal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:20 AM   #4
Lance01
LimitedPass Member
Good Initiative

Actually you don't need to pay for SEO service if you have some idea how to build links. You can also look tips and advice in forums and blogs. Before I start SEO I read the history of it in wikipedia.